Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
29 Alta Street in Telegraph Hill - Sold 30% over List with 14 Offers!
Located on the coveted eastern slope of famed Telegraph Hill, this single-family Victorian home is a rare find situated in a historic pocket filled with notable attractions. With vintage light fixtures, soaring ceilings and traditional detailing, this charming home has boundless potential for updates to transform it into a dream home. The main level features a charming entryway, spacious living/dining room with large windows, built-ins and a wood-burning fireplace, and a kitchen that steps out to an expansive deck.
An elegant staircase leads to the upper level. Enjoy the bright front bedroom featuring a large, walk-in closet and lovely views of the Bay and Coit Tower. The hallway leads to a full bathroom and a 2nd bedroom opening to a second large rear deck with steps to the lower level. The home also boasts a one-car garage with ample storage space.
29 Alta St. is ideally situated on a special cul-de-sac overlooking breathtaking views of the Bay and Bay Bridge, and conveniently located near North Beach and the Embarcadero. The nearby Filbert Street steps provide easy access to the Financial District. With a 100 Transit score and 95 Walk score, this beautiful home is anchored to one of the most distinctive locations in all of San Francisco!
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom on upper level
• Large living room with fireplace and built-ins
• Soaring ceilings, vintage lighting and period details
• 2 large walk-out decks, one off each level at rear of home
• Front bedroom features large walk-in closet + views of the Bay and Coit Tower
• 1 car garage with ample storage space
• Situated on lovely cul-de-sac with breathtaking Bay views
• 95 Walk Score, 100 Transit Score!